While doing searches on various symptoms I found
stopyeast.comstopyeast.comOpen ↗, and going by the spit test and
how many of my symptoms are listed there, it seems I'm a
textbook case of someone with a severe chronic candida
infection, and probably have been since I was very small,
when the first symptoms began and I was always being put on
antibiotics for acute sinus infections (I haven't had an
acute sinus infection in about eight years, not since high
school, but I do have chronic severe sinusitis and I think I
have since I was a little kid). The only thing is that after
having these problems for so long and never getting any help
from doctors and not knowing where to turn, the solution
stopyeast.com offers seems too good to be true. Please will
anyone who's knowledgable about this kind of thing analyze
what they say at the site and post what you think, and
anyone who's had experience with "ThreeLac" or other
treatments for candida post your stories?? Thank you, Ann
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Please help! Anyone have experience with candida and "ThreeLac"??
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 7 June 2004
- Last activity
- 7 June 2004
- Original author
- Ann
- Posts
- 1
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 949
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.