General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Places to run in Liverpool

Started by Trond Olav Berg · · Last activity · 2 posts · 289 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
23 December 2005
Last activity
23 December 2005
Original author
Trond Olav Berg
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
289
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am going to Liverpool on vacation for five days in early April, and
    will stay at a hotel in the Travelogde City Centre Hotel.

    I run five days a week througout the year, usually about 16km/10 miles.

    I would appreciate good advices about where to enjoy long, nice running
    trips while in Liverpool!

    Trond Olav Berg
    Oslo, Norway

  2. Trond Olav Berg <[email hidden]> wrote:
    .....

    Quoted message said:

    I would appreciate good advices about where to enjoy long, nice running
    trips while in Liverpool!

    Check runtheplanet.com. They might have some info.

    jobs

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.