Road Cycling · Public discussion

Paved routes in Victoria BC?

Started by Bren101 · · Last activity · 1 post · 889 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
25 July 2010
Last activity
25 July 2010
Original author
Bren101
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
889
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi, I'm new here and I was hoping I could get some info on cycling in Victoria BC. We are strictly road riders, no gravel paths, yet when I research different routes online, it seldom says if they are paved. Does anyone here know of a good website that specifies paved routes? Particularly in Victoria?

    Thanks!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.