rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Pasadena Ride call -Thursday 1:30 pm

Started by teachndad · · Last activity · 1 post · 346 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
20 July 2004
Last activity
20 July 2004
Original author
teachndad
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
346
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Looking for riders in and around Pasadena. I will be out on the El
    Prieto Trail behind JPL on Thursday, July 22 from @1:30 to 4:00 pm on
    Thursday. This is a short trail about four miles that offers plenty of
    technical challenges. There is an additional 3/4 mile ride to the trail
    head on paved road.

    It is a in and out trip. There is a lot of hiking up and then ride
    down. The 90 plus heat will be a factor, but most of the trail is
    shaded. The hike up is worth the descent.

    I know most people can't make this ride time, due to jobs, but it's the
    only time I could swing. I figured I would post anyway. Weekend riding
    is almost an impossiblility this summer.

    If interested pm me.

    --
    teachndad - aka The Munieer

    Rod Wylie

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    teachndad's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/56
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34013

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.