Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

panniers rack and maps---->ebay

Started by kahelelani · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,186 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
15 July 2009
Last activity
17 July 2009
Original author
kahelelani
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,186
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Please tell me if I am selling this package too cheap

    cgi.ebay.comeBayISAPI.dll

    myspace.comshellsofparadise

  2. Why sell them.You may get to use them later in life they look nice to me.The price is cheap for sure.I would keep them for a while never know what you may want to do later then you would have to re buy again. That's my 2 cents on it.Have a great ride.

  3. It's a 'moving out' situation.

    I know one day I could find great use, it is all new stuff. Right now I have to decide what to carry and what can't come with me.

    More on the story.

    Long distance -> marathon running -> AT (GA-VT)

    I have a fear of cars and know nice places far from the road.

    Already one bidder. Looks like he's gearing up for a big tour.

    Thanks for looking! See you out there!

    -->shells

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.