I got mail from Fixed Gear Fever for their contest for a set of Free
Wheels.
-ilan
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I got mail from Fixed Gear Fever for their contest for a set of Free
Wheels.
-ilan
ilan said:I got mail from Fixed Gear Fever for their contest for a set of Free
Wheels.-ilan
Classic. Don't know if you like to play with words in english, but if
so Richard Lederer who does a lot for New Hampshire public radio,
which as an aside WEVO is excellent, on word games and such.:
http://www.verbivore.com/
Bill C
ilan said:I got mail from Fixed Gear Fever for their contest for a set of Free
Wheels.-ilan
Old fart joke. We probably have posters on rbr that have never seen
one. Never know the fun of hearing the tick, tick noise get louder and
louder 30 miles from home.
Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.