Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Otway Odyssey Mountain Bike Marathon

Started by neon · · Last activity · 1 post · 953 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
25 August 2006
Last activity
25 August 2006
Original author
neon
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
953
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Here another MTB marathon for all you MTB enduro freaks.

    rapidascent.com.auindex.asp

    I think it's a new event. I hear good things about the Otways trails. I might even give this one a go myself (or less the 50km race). Week after the Alpine Classic too, so I should be feeling fit. 🙄 It doesn't seen to be MTBA affiliated though, soon I don't what the go with insurance.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.