UK and Europe · Public discussion

[OT] Re: I would like to share this with you

Started by Mark Thompson · · Last activity · 5 posts · 393 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
13 May 2004
Last activity
13 May 2004
Original author
Mark Thompson
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
393
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted message said:

    I have come across this phone number which has seriously made a
    difference to my life. I was tired, lethalgic and generally sick. I
    called this number 09066379024 to be confronted by a series of answers
    to my problems, I have now been following the advice for 4 weeks and
    can honestly say it has changed my life. check out the website also
    www.nocheese.org.

    From the website (well, webpage anyway):

    "The information provided has been collected from respected scientists and
    proffessors and due to the convincing nature of the content it may shock.
    While we believe wholeheartely in this information, we take no reposability
    for any actions you make as a result and recormend that you should still
    consult your gp. All calls are charged at 1.50pm at all times but we
    believe you will be enlightened"

    From the web address the shocking advice appears to be either cutitng
    cheese out of the diet or washing your feet more often. Any rich people
    out there want to tell us which?

  2. Mark Thompson said:

    From the website (well, webpage anyway):

    Also includes the rather bold claim "one decease, one cure" - which should
    make headlines.

    --
    Guy
    ===
    May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

    Victory is ours! Down with Eric the Half A Brain!

  3. In news:[email hidden],
    Mark Thompson <[email hidden]> typed:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I have come across this phone number which has seriously made a
    difference to my life. I was tired, lethalgic and generally sick. I
    called this number 09066379024 to be confronted by a series of
    answers to my problems, I have now been following the advice for 4
    weeks and can honestly say it has changed my life. check out the
    website also www.nocheese.org.

    Presumably you got this in spam (but no cheese), in which case, it's broken
    the UK law. Why not contact

    Registrant Name:Mr marcus j kett
    Registrant Organization:nocheese.ltd
    Registrant Street1:20 ward road
    Registrant City:Norwich
    Registrant State/Province:Norfolk
    Registrant Postal Code:NR13 6RG
    Registrant Country:GB
    Registrant Phone:+44.1603722883
    Registrant Email:[email hidden]

    and ask him what's so important that it costs £1.50 a minute to tell us
    about it? As well as reporting the spam to the authorities (who, I'm afraid,
    I can't find out for you) and ICSTIS, the premium rate phone line watchdog.

    But it is amusing, even if does make me feel a little lethalgic(sic).

    A

  4. Ambrose Nankivell said:

    Registrant Name:Mr marcus j kett
    Registrant Organization:nocheese.ltd
    Registrant Street1:20 ward road
    Registrant City:Norwich
    Registrant State/Province:Norfolk
    Registrant Postal Code:NR13 6RG
    Registrant Country:GB
    Registrant Phone:+44.1603722883
    Registrant Email:[email hidden]

    Complaints to: Norfolk trading standards
    (http://www.norfolk.gov.uk/council/departments/tradingstandards/); ASA
    (http://www.asa.org.uk) for the website; ICSTIS (http://www.icstis.org) for
    the phone line; abuse at easyspace.com for the hosting service.

    Enjoy!

  5. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Mark Thompson said:

    (chop)

    That spam appears to have been cancelled before reaching me.
    Did you have to repost the wretched thing?

    --
    Nick Kew

    Nick's manifesto: http://www.htmlhelp.com/~nick/

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.