General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

OT: little snip of html?

Started by Peewiglet · · Last activity · 1 post · 247 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
18 September 2004
Last activity
18 September 2004
Original author
Peewiglet
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
247
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Sorry for asking something so OT, but I reckon someone here will know
    the answer.

    I've got a page with a table on it. The table's a fixed width, and the
    idea is that the size of the rest of the page will be determined by
    the size of the monitor on which people are looking at the page.

    I'd like to have a background image in the table, and a background
    colour in the larger page. However, I find that if I include a
    background colour in the body (for the larger page) then the
    background image doesn't show up in the table.

    Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm sure there must be a
    simple answer to this but so far my efforts have failed to uncover it.

    Many thanks for any help.

    Best wishes,
    --
    Peewiglet

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.