Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

OT - Finally... I mean bummer!

Started by L Hays · · Last activity · 2 posts · 825 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
4 April 2003
Last activity
5 April 2003
Original author
L Hays
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
825
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I went to a second interview today for a job, to replace the one that was lost on Veterans Day
    (irony). The upside is the money so that I can start buying good beer and work towards the growing
    stable. The downside is all of the ride time and trail days that will now have to wait until evening
    and weekends.

    Looks good though. I have a phone interview with corporate on Monday and hopefully start work
    immediately. The regional mgr said I was exactly what they needed and wanted to start the hiring
    process immediately.

    Woo hoo, I mean aw sh!t

    Lance

  2. "L Hays" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I went to a second interview today for a job, to replace the one that was lost on Veterans Day
    (irony). The upside is the money so that I can start buying good beer and work towards the growing
    stable. The downside is all of the ride time and trail days that will now have to wait until
    evening and weekends.

    Looks good though. I have a phone interview with corporate on Monday and hopefully start work
    immediately. The regional mgr said I was exactly what they needed and wanted to start the hiring
    process immediately.

    Woo hoo, I mean aw sh!t

    Lance

    Good luck!
    --
    Slacker

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.