General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

OT: English humour

Started by Anth · · Last activity · 1 post · 285 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
10 December 2003
Last activity
10 December 2003
Original author
Anth
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
285
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Friend of mine posted this ..

    At his meeting with Queen Elizabeth the other night, George W. Bush turned
    to the Queen and said: "As I'm the President, I'm thinking of changing how
    my great country is referred to, and I'm thinking that it should be a
    Kingdom." The Queen replies "I'm sorry Mr Bush, but to be a Kingdom, you
    have to have a King in charge - and you're not a King."

    George Bush thought a while and then said: "How about a Principality then?"
    To which the Queen replied "Again, to be a Principality you have to be a
    Prince - and you're not a Prince, Mr Bush."

    George thought long and hard and came up with "How about an Empire then?"
    The Queen, getting a little annoyed by now, replies "Sorry again, Mr Bush,
    but to be an Empire you must have an Emperor in charge - and you are not an
    Emperor."

    Before George W could utter another word, The Queen said: "I think you're
    doing quite nicely as a Country."

    Anth

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.