Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Online source for Bontrager Jones XR 29?

Started by G.T. · · Last activity · 1 post · 469 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
10 February 2006
Last activity
10 February 2006
Original author
G.T.
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
469
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I absolutely want to throw the 45/45 on the front of my Double Cross. I'm
    still looking for the fattest 42mm to put on the rear, I don't think the
    Jones XR 29 will fit. Anyway, I finally have a good LBS nearby, even if
    they are generally limited to the Trek conglomerate, but I never have time
    to stop by there and I still haven't found an online store that carries
    them. Anyone seen them online?

    Thanks,
    Greg

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.