Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

On board MTB bicycle Air pumps.

Started by luism · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,111 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
27 September 2014
Last activity
27 September 2014
Original author
luism
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,111
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. ok looking for a well good quality pump that preferred to have onboard gauge. has the flex on the end so not to break the presta or shredder. compatible with both systems. I can mount on the bottle. and does good inflation.

    OR should I just go with the co2? and forget a pump?

  2. luism said:

    OR should I just go with the co2? and forget a pump?

    No. CO2 is for speed, not reliability. Every race I've ever done I've seen someone cursing by the roadside b/c of fumbling with the inflator. Carry a pump as backup. Doesn't have to be the best pump though, most of the time the inflator will work for you.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.