Road Cycling · Public discussion

Ok, Who Rode In The Snow Today?

Started by CAMPYBOB · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,891 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
18 October 2015
Last activity
18 October 2015
Original author
CAMPYBOB
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,891
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. FML.

    I cleaned the chain, detailed the bike and headed out in the 42° air and 13 to 17 MPH wind gusting to 25 MPH.

    The dark blue sky did not threaten.

    It rained a cold rain. And then it snowed.

    You heard me.

    On October 17, 2015 it freakin' snowed. On me.

    I allowed a wry smile to cross my face and turned into the wind.

    Next, a post by Volnix telling us how warm Greece is and that he worked up a good sweat today.
    After that, Beanz will tell me how Cali is suffering through another hot spell and Gina was back in short sleeves for a ride to the beach.
    Then JH will chide me about Tennessee getting up to 65° today with sunshine and how the golden leaves are just now starting to turn.

    Meh! I need a toy hauler to get the Vette, a couple Harleys and a few bikes out of Ohio. NOW!

  2. No snow here! 😄

    44 miles at 17.3 average on the tandem with Gina.

    Image in Ok, Who Rode In The Snow Today?

    So this is how I record riders behind me at times. When I don't use the rear seat GoPro rail mount. This recorder is on a small tripod so I can pan around.

    Image in Ok, Who Rode In The Snow Today?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.