Archived Cycling News Headlines · Public discussion

Observer forum: Letters to editor (The Charlotte Observer)

Started by articlebot · · Last activity · 1 post · 518 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Archived Cycling News Headlines
Published
25 December 2006
Last activity
25 December 2006
Original author
articlebot
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
518
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. In response to "Cell phone restriction has teens talking" (Dec. 18):The teenage script on cell phones is the same as with any other restriction: "I can handle anything." I would've had the same opinion myself when I was 16, 17, 18. Points are awarded for finding even one teen who agrees with the law and cites parental authority.

    us.rd.yahoo.com16314708.htm

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.