General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Obese people , are the unpleasant ?

Started by israel · · Last activity · 1 post · 234 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
5 April 2005
Last activity
5 April 2005
Original author
israel
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
234
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted message said:

    Also many obese people are not nice. Many of them think that because they are
    phat that they are the boss.

    That is true.
    A lot of them are aggressive and domineering.
    Unfortunately I respond poorly to that since it makes me angry.

    I control myself by mentally pointing out to myself that I could
    take them out anytime. I then put on a smile and try to be
    nice to them.

    On the other hand, I have met some nice obese people.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.