From: [email hidden] (Stephen Nagler)
Subject: Re: New Thread - Was "My story and current problem"
Date: 1998/05/22
Message-ID: <[email hidden]>#1/1
References: <[email hidden]>
<[email hidden]>
X-Server-Date: 22 May 1998 12:25:37 GMT
Organization: MindSpring Enterprises
Reply-To: [email hidden]
Newsgroups: alt.support.tinnitus
(SuFein) said:x-no-archive: yes
You know.... the sheer nastiness of this stuff is bad enough... but you
guys
Quoted message said:aren't even funny! :-/
.............
Susan -
I was not trying to be funny at all.
A guy stated on a public widely read newsgroup that he questioned my modus operandi, that my
philosophy about sound represented a total contradiction, that I undermined respect, and that my
efforts at meaningful discourse represented a very inappropriate reaction.
He was not trying to be funny.
He was demeaning and insulting.
I was not trying to be funny. My words were most certainly ill-chosen, but my sentiments were
clearly justified - - especially in view of the long long history of vitriol from that person
directed specifically at me.
So I apologize to all for my choice of words, but not for my gut response to being
personally attacked.
Nope, nothing funny at all.
nagler