UK and Europe · Public discussion

November Procycling: interview with Jan Ulrich.

Started by daren · · Last activity · 1 post · 496 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
11 October 2005
Last activity
11 October 2005
Original author
daren
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
496
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Excellent interview with Jan in the current issue. Ends with:

    "I want them to remember someone who never gave in, who was always
    fighting for the win, who was never satisfied with second. Who always
    got up after a fall. I think that everyone admires a fighter, whether
    it's in politics, in business or sport. I think that everyone should
    try to be a fighter, whatever they do in life".

    Cartoons by Pellos, particularly the ones of the mountains have to be
    seen. Last month had an extract from the last months of Marco Pantani's
    life written by a friend.

    I am consistently impressed by the quality of this publication,
    interviews, comment and photography.

    regards,
    daren (an ex-cycling plus reader)
    --
    remove outer garment for reply

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.