Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Novara Ponderosa FSL 2003

Started by Swhite44 · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,815 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
6 August 2003
Last activity
6 August 2003
Original author
Swhite44
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,815
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I purchased this bike a couple months ago (with the employee discount of course) and I love the
    bike. Not only is the frame light and appearently strong, it comes loaded with pretty good
    components. I only recently switched out the WTB MutanoRaptor 2.24 tires with Michelin Wildgripper
    Rock tires so that I can ride around town if I want but then quickly go on some fire trail. Then if
    I get really technical, I swap things out.

    Anyway, I just wanted to mention this and see if anyone out there recently purchased the same bike
    and had any other opinions...

    -swhite44

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.