UK and Europe · Public discussion

Not even a bit of a BANG!

Started by Tony B · · Last activity · 1 post · 372 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
19 May 2007
Last activity
19 May 2007
Original author
Tony B
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
372
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I got four tubes from EBC Manchester today, they were pre-chalked, 49mm
    stem and four quid each. I successfully managed to fit two of them to
    the Cannondale which is a shame really, if I'd have managed to blow two
    more tubes up it (the bike) was destined to become known as the
    Exploding Plastic Inevitable,which I think is a cool name. I didn't
    really do much different than last time, although the dog [censored] out
    of the way as soon as he saw the track pump ;-) clever dog!

    So, all I need to do now is decide which bike gets the nod for
    tomorrow's charity ride - 100km round Pontefract in aid of the Prince of
    Wales Hospice. I think the fixie will win out. Anyone else going there?

    Tony B

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.