rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Not as unusual as I thought?

Started by Mikefule · · Last activity · 3 posts · 219 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
22 June 2006
Last activity
22 June 2006
Original author
Mikefule
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
219
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I took my new cheap 28 frame and decent hub into Freewheel in Nottingham
    a week or so again with an order for them to build a lightweight
    unicycle wheel for me. Freewheel has maybe a dozen employees and a
    tiny workshop with space to work on I guess 3 or 4 bikes max.

    I was in there today for something else and asked, "Any idea how my
    custom unicycle wheel is coming on? I brought a unicycle frame and hub
    in last week."

    The shop assistant's reply? "I'll check - what's your surname?"

    --
    Mikefule

    I don't believe there's a conspiracy, because they want us to believe
    there is
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mikefule's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/879
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/50565

  2. Well any one of the Nottingham EMUnicyclists could have been in and
    dropped of a unicycle for repairs. Its a possibility even if not a very
    likely one.

    More likely he was just saying the same things as he always says to
    customers enquiring about custom stuff.

    Plumsie

    --
    plumsie
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    plumsie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9800
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/50565

  3. They were swamped with 28ers to service for UNICON.

    --
    harper

    -Greg Harper

    B L U E S H I F T

    *jc is the only main man. there can be no other.*

    This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    harper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/426
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/50565

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.