Road Cycling · Public discussion

NoCom destroys competition in 400K race

Started by JohnnyNoCom · · Last activity · 3 posts · 303 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
29 January 2005
Last activity
29 January 2005
Original author
JohnnyNoCom
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
303
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Read it and weep asshatchet riders. Those lame USCF frames like Trek and Litespeed will never go this fast. When a NoCom racer competes everyone on the course gets passed.

    NoCom RULES and is the FASTEST stock bike in the Known Universe.

    Johnny NoCom
    Fastest Stock Bike in the Known Universe®

    ________________________________________________________________________________________

    "Some of my best lap times for the 400 were after the 350 mark.
    From 380Ks until the end I was lapping one guy every lap and the faster riders every third or fourth lap.
    When the crowd at the start/finish line started to YELL and CLAP for me every time I came around,
    this just helped me dig deeper and push harder, I was now smiling and happy to be so near the end of the epic race.
    With 10Ks to go I ran out of water I didn’t think this was such a big deal but maybe the painful post-race cramping could have been avoided if I did drink more.
    On last 5 laps (about11km) I started singing, I was SO

  2. JohnnyNoCom said:

    Read it and weep

    Oh God it's back.

  3. Bill Sornson said:

    Oh God it's back.

    Get a newsreader that uses a killfile, and be done with it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.