General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

No KK in London this year?

Started by Eduardo Suasteg · · Last activity · 4 posts · 598 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
14 September 2003
Last activity
14 September 2003
Original author
Eduardo Suasteg
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
598
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Has he chosen another marathon? Boston perhaps?

    --
    ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º Eduardo Suastegui "Test everything.
    Hold on to the good." (remove '701' when replying via e-mail)
    ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º

  2. "Eduardo Suastegui" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Has he chosen another marathon? Boston perhaps?

    I don't know if he's chosen another marathon, but he skipped London because of tonsillitis.

  3. "jthvedt" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I don't know if he's chosen another marathon, but he skipped London


    because

    Quoted message said:

    of tonsillitis.

    Or was it because they weren't offering him enough cash and a no-testing guarantee?

    Roger.

  4. that is the word. He might give Chicago a go!

    I really hope he thinks long term. He is going to have to run the Olympic Trials in Feb (I think)
    and then, hopefully, the Games in August.

    "jthvedt" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Eduardo Suastegui" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Has he chosen another marathon? Boston perhaps?

    I don't know if he's chosen another marathon, but he skipped London


    because

    Quoted message said:

    of tonsillitis.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.