UK and Europe · Public discussion

Nicole Cooke On BBC2W Friday 2nd July

Started by Robert Bruce · · Last activity · 4 posts · 337 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
29 June 2004
Last activity
30 June 2004
Original author
Robert Bruce
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
337
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I think this is a repeat. BBC2W is a digital station available in Wales; I
    don't know if it's available elsewhere.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/2w/listings/index.shtml?friday
    http://tinyurl.com/2lytq

    ============================
    Friday 02 July
    20:30 The Great Match
    A profile of the current Welsh Sports Personality of the year,
    Nicole Cooke. This documentary follows an extraordinary year in the life of
    Nicole as she took on the world's best and beat them.
    ============================

    --
    Rob

    Please keep conversations in the newsgroup so that all may contribute and
    benefit.

  2. Thanks, its on SKY 961 in the UK

    --

  3. gemarc said:

    Thanks, its on SKY 961 in the UK

    Bum.....On the same time as the Armstrong interview on channel 5

    Does anyone know if either programme will be repeated?

    Jan

  4. Quoted message said:

    I think this is a repeat. BBC2W is a digital station available in Wales; I
    don't know if it's available elsewhere.

    Bottom burps! I wish I could see it on terrestrial TV in Norfolk!! AAAAGGGHHHH!
    I'd really like to see that programme.

    Cheers, helen s

    --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam--
    to get correct one remove fame & fortune
    h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

    --Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched off--

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.