General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Next on the rainy-evening cooking tour...

Started by serene · · Last activity · 2 posts · 211 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
31 December 2005
Last activity
31 December 2005
Original author
serene
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
211
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Okay, the beef stock is simmering. I made udon for supper, and the
    beets are roasted and ready when I want them. Now I think I shall
    take the two pounds of chicken feet I bought and turn them into
    chicken stock. I love being home on a rainy night with a clean
    kitchen.

    serene

  2. serene said:

    Okay, the beef stock is simmering. I made udon for supper, and the
    beets are roasted and ready when I want them. Now I think I shall
    take the two pounds of chicken feet I bought and turn them into
    chicken stock. I love being home on a rainy night with a clean
    kitchen.

    me too! I made tonights dinner yesterday, and after I made the biscuits
    I felt antsy, I made pizza dough for next week and stuck it in the freezer.

    --

    saerah

    http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

    "Peace is not an absence of war, it is a virtue, a state of mind, a
    disposition for benevolence, confidence, justice."
    -Baruch Spinoza

    "There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly
    what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear
    and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There
    is another theory which states that this has already happened."
    -Douglas Adams

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.