Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

"New" Sturmey Archer SRF3 Hub Query

Started by landotter · · Last activity · 1 post · 608 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
25 September 2006
Last activity
25 September 2006
Original author
landotter
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
608
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I understand that this is basically just an alloy shell AW, which is
    perfect. I'm having a hard time looking for one online and getting any
    basic spec. They can be sourced on several US websites for $60 or so,
    but they don't say much.

    I'm looking at getting a "120mm" (acual spacing is 1mm smaller I think)
    version with a 16T cog and the old fashioned "trigger" shifter. I have
    a feeling that SA is being goofy and just providing the gripshit by
    default. The trigger is only $15 or so, so not a big deal, as long as
    it's compatible with the modern alloy hub.

    Anybody savvy?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.