General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

New shelia to weight training

Started by joenjo · · Last activity · 3 posts · 257 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
17 April 2005
Last activity
17 April 2005
Original author
joenjo
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
257
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi Guy's

    I am a 38 yr old female with 3 kids and would like to loose weight and tone
    up. Ultimate goal would be to compete, went to a couple comps and think its
    great.

    I am 5'3 and weigh 152 pounds (160cm & 69kg) my goal would be 135 pounds and
    about 18% bodyfat from 33%.

    I have just joined a gym and do a upper /lower body split 4 times per week
    and do cardio on those days.

    I am thinking maybe do cardio 6 days per week. My main problem is what to
    eat. I don't eat seafood.
    Would love any help that I can get
    Jo

  2. Quoted message said:

    I am 5'3 and weigh 152 pounds>

    You are as fat as a pig fer christs sakes!

    Quoted message said:

    I don't eat seafood.>

    Not a lesbian? Could of fooled me.

  3. joenjo said:

    Hi Guy's

    I am a 38 yr old female with 3 kids and would like to loose weight and tone
    up. Ultimate goal would be to compete, went to a couple comps and think its
    great.

    I am 5'3 and weigh 152 pounds (160cm & 69kg) my goal would be 135 pounds and
    about 18% bodyfat from 33%.

    I have just joined a gym and do a upper /lower body split 4 times per week
    and do cardio on those days.

    I am thinking maybe do cardio 6 days per week. My main problem is what to
    eat. I don't eat seafood.
    Would love any help that I can get

    It would help if you'd post some specifics. Your plan as stated sounds OK,
    but as always, the devil is in the details.

    Meanwhile, the best I can do is a generic website referral -- take a look at
    http://www.stumptuous.com. Lots of good training tips here.

    Cheers,
    --
    Donovan Rebbechi
    http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.