Road Cycling · Public discussion

New saddle: Terry Liberator or Fly

Started by Blazej · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,120 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
30 May 2003
Last activity
2 June 2003
Original author
Blazej
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,120
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm considering purchasing the Liberator or Fly saddle and can't decide which one would be the most
    comfortable and healthy for a man. Which of those two would you recommend?

    Maybe some other saddle with the cut-out design, Specialized Body Geometry perhaps?

    I mostly ride off-road, about 50+ km on a mountain bike.

    Thanks for any tips,

    Blazej

  2. Koobi PRS. Best saddle I've ever ridden. But saddles are a very personal thing.

    Bob C. "Blazej" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I'm considering purchasing the Liberator or Fly saddle and can't decide which one would be the
    most comfortable and healthy for a man. Which of those two would you recommend?

    Maybe some other saddle with the cut-out design, Specialized Body Geometry perhaps?

    I mostly ride off-road, about 50+ km on a mountain bike.

    Thanks for any tips,

    Blazej

  3. I have used and liked both. My only comment was that the Liberator was always comfortable. The Fly
    has been a bit less comfortable early in the season before I get some mileage under my belt. The Fly
    is a bit narrower than the Liberator. If possible, try to sit on both of them and see if one feels
    more comfortable than the other.

    Joel Solomon

  4. They are both good saddles. The Fly a little lighter but still a good ride and te LIberator a
    more padded.

    Regards,

    "Blazej" <[email hidden]> wrote --->

    Quoted message said:

    I'm considering purchasing the Liberator or Fly saddle and can't decide which one would be the
    most comfortable and healthy for a man. Which of those two would you recommend?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.