Power meters · Public discussion

New PT user previous Polar s720i lover

Started by jhsidoc · · Last activity · 3 posts · 2,037 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Power meters
Published
2 December 2005
Last activity
2 December 2005
Original author
jhsidoc
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,037
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just bought the PT SL and have 2 questions. I love the polar software to track miles per year and have a look at the calendar view. Also like its graph ability to track for instance a mountain race and look at all the details as they relate to the altitude/course profile. I understand that I can no longer leave my Polar speed and cadence sensor in place as it interferes with the PT. Is this true? How can I still get this info?

    Secondly, if I continue to use the polar monitor to set up my intervals, what are the fields that most people show on the PT computer (Power, HR, Cadence?) Then you can't see speed.

    Lastly, is there any software that will simulate the kind of features that the polar software has or any way to move the power data over to the polar data file?😕

  2. jhsidoc said:

    I understand that I can no longer leave my Polar speed and cadence sensor in place as it interferes with the PT. Is this true? How can I still get this info?

    My Polar speed transmitter interferes with the PT's HR function but only sometimes. I don't use a cadence transmitter on the bike that has the PT.

  3. jhsidoc said:

    Lastly, is there...any way to move the power data over to the polar data file?😕

    You could import each PT file into CyclingPeaks and then export it in the Polar format.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.