Two of the "new and improved" items on display at Interbike...
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2004/tech/shows/?id=interbike/day2/04i
bikeD2_157
-WG
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Two of the "new and improved" items on display at Interbike...
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2004/tech/shows/?id=interbike/day2/04i
bikeD2_157
-WG
warren said:Two of the "new and improved" items on display at Interbike...
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2004/tech/shows/?id=interbike/day2/04ibikeD2_157
Silica-based for extra grip? I want Conti-yellow.
--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://www.getffox.com/
Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://www.gettbird.com/
On 10/09/2004 10:18 AM, in article
[email hidden], "Ewoud Dronkert"
Quoted message said:warren said:Two of the "new and improved" items on display at Interbike...
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2004/tech/shows/?id=interbike/day2/04ibikeD
2_157Silica-based for extra grip? I want Conti-yellow.
I think she's just turned into a heifer since she stopped racing, with
corresponding volume gains everywhere.
--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com
veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
bellum pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est
ess ay ell tea ell ay kay ee sea eye tee why you ti ay aitch
aitch tee tea pea colon [for word] slash [four ward] slash double-you
double-yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash
Steven L. Sheffield said:On 10/09/2004 10:18 AM, in article
[email hidden], "Ewoud Dronkert"Quoted message said:warren said:Two of the "new and improved" items on display at Interbike...
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2004/tech/shows/?id=interbike/day2/04ibikeD
2_157Silica-based for extra grip? I want Conti-yellow.
I think she's just turned into a heifer since she stopped racing, with
corresponding volume gains everywhere.
who knows maybe she's "in a family way".
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.