rec.sport.unicycling ยท Public discussion

New Jersey and Philadelphia laws?

Started by luni ยท ยท Last activity ยท 1 post ยท 242 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
16 November 2005
Last activity
16 November 2005
Original author
luni
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
242
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm just now getting where I can unicycle well enough
    to not worry about smashing innocent bystanders
    or parked cars. I assume moving cars will stay
    out of my way. ๐Ÿ™‚ Anyway, does anybody
    know if New Jersey law considers me a pedestrian
    when riding my unicycle? How about if I take
    it over to Philadelphia and ride around?

    Thanks for any insight. If anyone is located near
    Marlton, NJ I'd enjoy meeting up with you sometime.
    I'm 32 years old and having a blast with it.

    -Rob

    --
    luni
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    luni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11185
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44764

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.