Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

New Graber magnetic trainer - stop go stop go.

Started by GatorDeb · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,479 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
3 January 2011
Last activity
3 January 2011
Original author
GatorDeb
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,479
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. When I ride it, there's a stop/go/stop/go jerking, it's not a smooth ride. Faulty trainer, uneven wheel? I got a road bike so I retired my mountain bike to stay with the trainer, and the mountain bike rode fine before I put it there. First trainer. Thanks! =)

  2. Not familiar with that particulat trainer but I think I would check the tension on the wheel first off.

  3. I've adjusted and readjusted all knobs.

  4. I have an old cyclops magnetic trainer that is a little herky jerky when I first get on it. After a minute or two it is nice and smooth. I too have relegated my mountain bike to the trainer but I use a slick road tire on it for this purpose. Hopefully you have removed the knobby tire.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.