Road Cycling · Public discussion

new frame form my "personal bike"

Started by MELDO · · Last activity · 2 posts · 746 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
2 April 2013
Last activity
8 April 2013
Original author
MELDO
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
746
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I want to prepare my new road bike and I'm buying a new frame. (my budjet isn't so large) what do you think about:


    • RIdley PHAETON
    • Ridley Ridley Orion
    • Pro lite Bella Plus
    • Pro lite Galileo

    wich do you prefere?

    Do you have any suggestions about other brand/model and where can I buy it on-line?

    CIAO

  2. I like both the Icarus and the Orion from Ridley

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.