Hi All! I just wanted to let the group know about an online E-zine I'm publishing, called The Small-
Scale Manufacturer. I believe there would be people in this newsgroup who would find this of
interest. This zine covers the area of home-based and micro-manufacturing of any kind, and touches
on both technical and business aspects of this rapidly growing business segment. If you're involved
in such as business, or are considering starting one, you should check this out!
The zine includes articles on business, equipment, products, advertising, packaging, and various
manufacturing techniques. These techniques include casting (resin, gypsum, metal, etc.), photo-
etching, vacuum-forming, and any other technique that can be used in micro-manufacturing.
The zine is a subscription based online journal, published monthly, and the third issue was just
released today. If you're interested in checking it out, please go to:
railway-recollections.comssmOpen ↗
You'll find a complete index and sample article. Regards, and I hope you check it out!
Pat Lawless Publisher, The Small-Scale Manufacturer
Resin Trains - Makers of fine quality resin railroad kits. resintrains.comresintrains.comOpen ↗ Voice mail &
fax: (530) 431-2931 e-mail: pat@(nospam)resintrains.com **Remove the (nospam) to mail**.