Cycling Forums Classifieds · Public discussion

New - Dura-Ace 7850 C24 CL wheels

Started by ericjksn · · Last activity · 1 post · 879 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Forums Classifieds
Published
16 February 2012
Last activity
16 February 2012
Original author
ericjksn
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
879
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This is for DA 7850 C24 CL wheels in perfect condition, to be more precise - new. Front wheel is unused at all, and for rear - I only manage to be able to make 50 miles. For my new project I need to get rid of these as soon as possible. Rear cassette is not included, I decide to keep it for my project. Cheers.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.