Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

New: Bike-- Looking to Rebuild

Started by JudeChow · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,101 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
5 May 2006
Last activity
5 May 2006
Original author
JudeChow
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,101
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just got a Nakamura Mountain Bike today for free...cost be 11 bucks cdn to get a new tube, but otherwise it works great. The crank, and gear area is a bit dirty and dusty, and there is some rust on the frame. I am a College student, and want to invest a little bit of money on the bike. I actually would like to make it a road bike, if that is at all possible. I want some opinion whether or not the frame is worth investing on, I was thinking about repainting the frame, new handle bars, new rims and tires, new brakes.aerobars. I can get these online for cheap used. But I am unsure if it fits because it is a mountain bike. It doesn't have suspension, and it is called Mt.Everest. Markings I see on the bike are 413_ Triple Butt____??.......something as the sticker is broken. Does anyone have any idea?....I was planning to spend less than 100 dollars on the bike, just me get it to look decent etc. Thanks

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.