Hello, I need to contact Harry Walker (the time trialist) to buy an aero helmet called Guru from
him or his company. Appreciate anyone can give me his contact info, esspecially email and/or
website. Thanks.
Kwan
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Hello, I need to contact Harry Walker (the time trialist) to buy an aero helmet called Guru from
him or his company. Appreciate anyone can give me his contact info, esspecially email and/or
website. Thanks.
Kwan
Sorry my email addr is:
[email hidden]
remove NOSPAM to reply. Thx.
"Kwantani" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Hello, I need to contact Harry Walker (the time trialist) to buy an aero
helmet
Quoted message said:called Guru from him or his company. Appreciate anyone can give me his contact info, esspecially
email and/or website. Thanks.Kwan
Kwantani said:Hello, I need to contact Harry Walker (the time trialist) to buy an aero helmet called Guru from
him or his company. Appreciate anyone can give me his contact info, esspecially email and/or
website. Thanks.Kwan
Try the CTT Forum at
arborwood.comshow forum 1.phpOpen ↗
Regards! Stephen
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.