General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Need a recipe for port wine sauce

Started by Paul M. Cook · · Last activity · 2 posts · 265 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
22 January 2005
Last activity
22 January 2005
Original author
Paul M. Cook
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
265
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Without the demi-glace or veal stock. I checked out some on the web and
    they didn't seem too tantalizing. I need it for a dinner I am preparing
    this evening.

    Paul

  2. Paul M. Cook said:

    Without the demi-glace or veal stock. I checked out some on the web
    and they didn't seem too tantalizing. I need it for a dinner I am
    preparing this evening.

    Paul

    I have prepared it with chicken stock (no joke); carmelized onion, some
    garlic; deglazed the pan with the port, then added chicken stock. I suppose
    you could substitute vegetable stock. Heavy on the pepper; salt to taste.

    Jill

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.