Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Nagesti tires on UST rims

Started by Dawgwalker · · Last activity · 1 post · 844 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
17 January 2004
Last activity
17 January 2004
Original author
Dawgwalker
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
844
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Here's a question I've tried to answer for a couple of years and with the breadth of knowledge I've
    seen on the newsgroup maybe an answer is forthcoming.

    I picked up a couple of Contenial "Nagesti standard" mtb tires when starting to use Mavic UST
    wheels. LBS refused to mount. Several UST tires later I see that Hutchinson Mosquitoes say " Nagesti
    compatible".

    Does that extrapolate to Nagesti is UST compatible?

    Opinions welcome, knowledge appreciated.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.