General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Mysterious Bloody eyes after jogging?

Started by Kelvin @ Sg · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,595 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
23 May 2004
Last activity
25 June 2004
Original author
Kelvin @ Sg
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,595
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi, group:

    I sit in my office 12 hours a day 7 days a week and jog at
    830PM everyday... Last night I skipped jogging...Today when
    I jog, I felt a mysterious itch in the left eye when I ran
    for 50 meters...then itched for a few minutes...After I
    return home I found that eye bloody red and a slight
    inflammation on the eye
    lids...

    I am 27 year male and I am pretty confident with my
    cardiology i think...healthy and fit...a little
    underweight though...

    What might cause such problems? I heard people say stroke
    might associate with facial stuff...

    Kelvin

  2. I usually sleep on my left...but no reddish left eye in the
    morning...

    Kelvin

    "Kelvin @ SG" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi, group:

    I sit in my office 12 hours a day 7 days a week and jog
    at 830PM


    everyday...

    Quoted message said:

    Last night I skipped jogging...Today when I jog, I felt a
    mysterious itch


    in

    Quoted message said:

    the left eye when I ran for 50 meters...then itched for a
    few minutes...After


    I

    Quoted message said:

    return home I found that eye bloody red and a slight
    inflammation on the eye
    lids...

    I am 27 year male and I am pretty confident with my
    cardiology i think...healthy and fit...a little
    underweight though...

    What might cause such problems? I heard people say stroke
    might associate with facial stuff...

    Kelvin

  3. "Kelvin @ SG" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    :"]news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    .Today when I jog, I felt a mysterious itch in the left eye
    when I ran for 50 meters...then itched for a few
    minutes...After I return home I found that eye bloody red
    and a slight inflammation on the eye
    lids...

    <snip> What might cause such problems? I heard people say
    stroke might associate with facial stuff...


    I assume you went to the doc about this? I might have been a
    foreign object, a corneal abrasion, or just simple
    blepharitis or something. Don't assume stroke...there are
    too many possibilities.

    Bob

    -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
    newsfeeds.comnewsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
    World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different
    Servers! =-----

  4. Robert Dickow said:

    "Kelvin @ SG" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    :"]news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    .Today when I jog, I felt a mysterious itch in the left
    eye when I ran for 50 meters...then itched for a few
    minutes...After I return home I found that eye bloody red
    and a slight inflammation on the eye
    lids...


    I assume you went to the doc about this? I might have been
    a foreign object, a corneal abrasion, or just simple
    blepharitis or something. Don't assume stroke...there are
    too many possibilities.

    I hope it was just a scratch and healed. I actually don't
    understand why _everyone_ doesn't wear glasses, at least
    everyone near an area where automobiles or other machinery
    abounds. Not criticizing you, personally. If this happens a
    lot, you might drop in on news:rec.running

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.