Bike Cafe · Public discussion

My first Century - please sponsor me?

Started by suzylou · · Last activity · 1 post · 671 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
20 June 2004
Last activity
20 June 2004
Original author
suzylou
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
671
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi!

    I'll try to keep this pretty short because I know it's tedious when people ask you for money. So here's the story!

    On August 21 I'll be riding 100 miles in aid of the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. Until a month ago I didn't even own a bike, let alone ride very regularly, so I've taken on quite a challenge.

    Anyway, I'm having a great time, and looking forward to it. But it's not just about fun, it's also about trying to raise money to cure and treat blood cancers.

    I have a website which has my diary and more information about the charity and the event on it, and you can also donate online (tax deductible!). I hope some of you will go and take a look and considering making a donation - anything is welcome, even if you can't spare much.

    The website is:
    http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/witterick-193504

    Thanks for reading this. And thanks for all being here - although I've not posted before I've learnt so much from reading these forums!

    Susie

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.