Road Cycling · Public discussion

My Favorite Touring Jersey - $5.97

Started by VerusEx - I'm no Verus · · Last activity · 1 post · 314 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
21 June 2006
Last activity
21 June 2006
Original author
VerusEx - I'm no Verus
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
314
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. My favorite Poly T-shirts are on sale at Campmor for $5.97. These make
    great touring jerseys, flat seams that don't rub. I always take these
    on tour. they pack very small and keep you cool and dry while biking.

    They run small so buy a size large if you like a loose fit..

    More information at :

    http://ebent.wordpress.com/2006/06/21/my-favorite-summer-recumbent-cycling-jersey-597/#more-190

    I always stock when the price gets this low.

    Enjoy, Roland @ eBent.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.