I need help replacing my bike. I had a 2001 Rocky Mountain Vapour and did some cross country and trails with it. 90% of the time I commuted with it and liked it since I weigh 190 and I have 45lbs in my paniers. I upgraded the rims on it because of the weight. I'm now trying to decide on which of these bikes to get. Can someone help me decide?
Thanks for the help. 51 views and not one person leaves feedback.
I personally am not familiar with any of these bikes,but I would suggest changing your title to "need help buying a new mtb". That way you will attract the right responses.
You use it for commuting 90% of the time? Get the cheapest bike. Heck I'd even go the next level down. Commuting and locking it in a public place, especially one in which it was stolen before, means the odds are pretty good that it will get stolen again. I'd get a used beater for commuting, no sense in buying a halfway decent mtb only to keep it on the road.