Bike Cafe · Public discussion

My bike trip around Seattle video

Started by smisa27 · · Last activity · 5 posts · 1,078 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
26 April 2012
Last activity
3 June 2012
Original author
smisa27
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,078
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. On Earth Day, I decided it was a beautiful day to go out for a ride and take some pictures. So what I did, is I strapped on my GoPro camera and took pictures of my whole bike ride from Log Boom Park in Kenmore, through Seattle, and ending in Ballard, and work my way back. The trip was enjoyable and the people were friendly. I got a quite a bit of waves and hellos from fellow cyclists, and pedestrians. I just biked along the Burke-Gilman trail and wanted to share my ride with others to hopefully encourage others to bike and explore their city. I hope you enjoy the video, and if you did, please share it! Thanks a bunch!

    <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wMkpVDU3bDs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  2. Thanks for share you vids.

  3. Nice work! Thanks for sharing.
    Always pleasing when my hometown gets some props.
    Great place to be from, and even more wonderful to go back home to.

  4. I was really entertained by your video. I will try this kind of biking some other day. Thanks for sharing! Ft. Lauderdale movers

  5. It almost felt like I was taking the ride as well. Nice idea you had and thanks for sharing. I always welcome some sun and biking. Enjoy your future trips and please continue sharing.
    Eager to follow you on another biking photo trip video 😉.

    _______________
    😉 Bisci,
    body, div, table, thead, tbody, tfoot, tr, th, td, p { font-family: "Arial"; font-size: x-small; }
    themodernman.comhow to get a girlfriend.html

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.