General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

My 1st attempt at roasting...

Started by Ferrante · · Last activity · 1 post · 430 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
7 February 2004
Last activity
7 February 2004
Original author
Ferrante
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
430
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Well, I finally tried my new roasting machine. I went to the meat market, bought a 3 1/2 pound fresh
    fryer. When I got home, I washed it off, and in a bowl I prepared a mix of garlic, salt, pepper,
    paprika, and a little Creole Seasoning. I rubbed the cavity of the chicken with that and rubbed some
    on the outside. Put it in the machine for 75 minutes and the result was one of the BEST roasting
    chickens I have EVER eaten! And it was SO moist!

    Thanks to all who offered suggestions on what to get and what seasonings to use!!

    Btw, I had a baked potato with lots of butter, sour cream/chives on it. A very good meal.

    Mark Ferrante Bachelor cook

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.