Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

MW7168 Battery Charger in Melb?

Started by Gurrie · · Last activity · 2 posts · 737 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
12 May 2005
Last activity
12 May 2005
Original author
Gurrie
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
737
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone know where the best place in Melbourne is to pick one of these
    up from?

    What should I expect to pay?

    Thanks,

    Craig

  2. Gurrie said:

    Anyone know where the best place in Melbourne is to pick one of these
    up from?

    What should I expect to pay?

    Thanks,

    Craig

    I got mine through Ebay. It was just over $50 I think. Very good value
    and a very good charger.

    Marty again.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.