Here is the Information on how to get your very own
MUni Militia T-shirt. *This info is for costomers in
the U.S. only.*
Just a reminder... The T's will be black with the white
Muni Militia logo (click on the link to see it). [image:
unicyclist.comattachment.phpOpen ↗
92757] The prints will be high quality. The sizes available
are the following: Small, Medium, Large and Extra-Large. I
will not start printing untill after April 12th when I have
every payment.
COST[/B] INCLUDES SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. ONE T-
SHIRT COSTS $8.85 TWO COSTS $15.75 THREE COSTS $20.75 IF YOU
WANT MORE THAN THREE E-MAIL ME.
*PAYMENT* PLEASE SEND ME CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS OR, CASH (IF
YOU ARE WILLING TO SEND
IT). SORRY, I CAN'T ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENT YET. WITH THE
PAYMENT PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS WHERE I CAN SEND YOU
THE SHIRT, NUMBER OF SHIRTS AND SIZES AND YOUR NAME AND
E-MAIL ADDRESS. IN ADDITION, PLEASE E-MAIL ME YOUR ORDER
INFO: SIZES, NUMBER OF T'S, ADDRESS. *THE DEADLINE FOR
THE RECEIVED PAYMENT IS APRIL 12TH 2004.* AN ORDER AFTER
THAT WILL NOT BE ACTED UPON. MY ADDRESS:
[J]GABE HERZ 1558 1ST STREET MINDEN, NV 89423
Around the middle of April I will give you an up date on
the T-shirts.
Thank you for your patience -Gabe Herz
--
mmm...Uni - You Knee Sigh Cul-tural Evolution
-Will ride unicycle for food-
please, no pumpkin soup.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmm...Uni's Profile: unicyclist.com4950Open ↗
View this thread: unicyclist.com31115Open ↗