rec.bicycles.rides · Public discussion

Mt. Ventoux in mid-September: How cold near top?

Started by BikeAdman · · Last activity · 5 posts · 604 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.rides
Published
24 August 2004
Last activity
24 August 2004
Original author
BikeAdman
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
604
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Can you give me a web site or e-address of the observatory atop Mt. Ventoux or
    one in that area that I can contact to learn of weather before going.

    Ordinarily, what is the weather likely to be on its upper reaches in
    mid-September.

    I seldom look at newsgroups so would appreciate your answering to my e-address.

    Thank you.

    Richard
    [email hidden]

  2. http://www.lemontventoux.net/ventoux1.htm

    BikeAdman a écrit:

    Quoted message said:

    Can you give me a web site or e-address of the observatory atop Mt. Ventoux or
    one in that area that I can contact to learn of weather before going.

    Ordinarily, what is the weather likely to be on its upper reaches in
    mid-September.

    I seldom look at newsgroups so would appreciate your answering to my e-address.

    Thank you.

    Richard
    [email hidden]

  3. http://www.lemontventoux.net/ventoux1.htm

    BikeAdman a écrit:

    Quoted message said:

    Can you give me a web site or e-address of the observatory atop Mt. Ventoux or
    one in that area that I can contact to learn of weather before going.

    Ordinarily, what is the weather likely to be on its upper reaches in
    mid-September.

    I seldom look at newsgroups so would appreciate your answering to my e-address.

    Thank you.

    Richard
    [email hidden]

  4. http://www.lemontventoux.net/ventoux1.htm

    BikeAdman a écrit:

    Quoted message said:

    Can you give me a web site or e-address of the observatory atop Mt. Ventoux or
    one in that area that I can contact to learn of weather before going.

    Ordinarily, what is the weather likely to be on its upper reaches in
    mid-September.

    I seldom look at newsgroups so would appreciate your answering to my e-address.

    Thank you.

    Richard
    [email hidden]

  5. "BikeAdman" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Can you give me a web site or e-address of the observatory atop Mt. Ventoux or
    one in that area that I can contact to learn of weather before going.

    Ordinarily, what is the weather likely to be on its upper reaches in
    mid-September.

    I seldom look at newsgroups so would appreciate your answering to my


    e-address.

    Quoted message said:


    Thank you.

    Richard
    [email hidden]

    Richard:

    We were there in mid-September two years ago, and it was pretty warm.

    .... Greg Shannan

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.