I am doing the MS ride in a few weeks and wanted to know if
anyone has route information. I am looking for the location
of the two "finishes", trying to figure out best place to
stay on day one and where to leave my car on day 2.
Thanks
H
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I am doing the MS ride in a few weeks and wanted to know if
anyone has route information. I am looking for the location
of the two "finishes", trying to figure out best place to
stay on day one and where to leave my car on day 2.
Thanks
H
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.