Health Nutrition and Supplements · Public discussion

Morton's Neuroma and cycling

Started by Madone · · Last activity · 1 post · 3,498 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Health Nutrition and Supplements
Published
25 November 2003
Last activity
25 November 2003
Original author
Madone
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,498
Views / 30 days
6
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi Guys,

    I have all ready had 3 operations for the removal of Mortons neuroma's 2 from the left, and 1 from the right foot (during the last 2yrs), and now have a re-occurance in the left foot. I'm due to have more surgery on the 19th Dec. I was wondering have any other cyclist suffered this disorder.
    http://www.podiatrychannel.com/mortonneuroma/

    there is some reference on this site regarding tight fitting shoes (OK for those who read it, forget the bit about high heels, I'm a 42 yr guy, and have only worn them once, honestly :o )
    I have used clipless pedals since the introduction about 12-14 yrs ago, and always used a good quality well fitting shoe, (Sidi, Axa, Deadora, Shimano).
    Any comments would be welcome.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.